Terms and Conditions
1. JURISDICTION These terms shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of Auckland, New Zealand. You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Zealand to determine any matter or dispute which arises under these terms.
2. ACCESS While we make every reasonable effort to ensure that the website is available and fully operational at all times, we do not make any representation or warranty that your access will be uninterrupted or error free. Your access to this website may be suspended without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or any reason beyond our control. We reserve the right to change or discontinue any feature or service on the site at any time without notice. We reserve the right to terminate your access to this website and prevent further access without warning or notice in response to breaches of this policy by yourself, breaches of any applicable laws, or suspicious activity.
3. CONDUCT You must not use, or attempt to use this website: in breach of any applicable laws of New Zealand, or local laws in your jurisdiction to impersonate any person or entity to solicit money, passwords, personal information or other property from any person or entity to harm, abuse, harass, threaten, stalk, intimidate or offend any person or entity to publish or facilitate publication of personal information of a third party without their consent to publish or facilitate publication of material for which you do not have ownership, title, or consent from the owner or title holder to do so to publish or facilitate publication of pornographic or offensive material to publish or facilitate publication of material including viruses or other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt or damage the functionality of computer software or hardware to publish or facilitate publication of advertising material for yourself or any other party without our express consent to do so Breaching of these rules of conduct may result in termination of your access to this website and prevention of further access without warning or notice.
5. COPYRIGHT Except where expressly provided to the contrary by these terms, you do not have any right, title or interest in or to any proprietary rights relating to the website. This website may contain material that is protected by copyright, trade mark, and other laws. Except where expressly provided to the contrary, you may only reproduce and distribute the material on the website for your own personal, non-commercial use. Material published on or sourced from this website must not be used, stored, reproduced, published, altered or transmitted in any form or by any means in whole or in part without our prior written consent, with the following exceptions: Where such use, reproduction, etc, constitutes Fair Trading Practises Act 1986 NZ under the Copyright Act where such use, reproduction, etc, is undertaken by normal processes on your computer only (such as your web browser’s cache).
6. THIRD PARTIES Certain areas of this website may contain links to external websites. These external websites do not form part of this website and are not within our control. We do not accept any responsibility for the contents of any third party website. Certain areas of this website may display third party advertising. Our display of this advertising should not be construed in any way as an endorsement or recommendation of the advertising network, advertiser, or their products or services. Certain areas of this website may provide the ability to contact third parties. If you contact any third party as a consequence of visiting this website, we do not accept any responsibility for any communications or activity (including but not limited to business transactions) between yourself and the third party.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY Your use of this website is undertaken at your own risk. To the extent permitted under the Fair Trading Practises Act 1986 NZ Legislation and Sale of Goods Act 1908 (NZ) and other relevant legislation, this website and all information, content, materials, products and services included or otherwise made available are provided on an ‘as is’ basis, unless otherwise specified. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the accuracy of information on this website. By continued use of this website, you agree that we will not be held liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this website or from any information, content, materials, products or services therein, unless otherwise specified in writing. In the case of goods or services supplied or offered via this website, our liability will be limited to the amount paid by yourself (excluding any shipping and/or handling charges) for those goods and services.
1. MINIMUM AGE AND LEGAL CAPACITY Purchasing products or services on this website is restricted to individuals 18 years of age or older. Individuals below the age of 18 may have purchases made on their behalf by a parent or guardian. Should we suffer any loss or damage as a result of a transaction entered into by a minor, we reserve the right to seek compensation for such losses from the parents or guardians of the minor who caused the order to be placed.
2. ACCURACY OF PRODUCT DESCRIPTION All products and services listed on this website are described to the best of our abilities and using the information available to us at the time. Care is taken to ensure that this information is correct, but we cannot eliminate the possibility of: Human error in entry of information. Incorrect information provided to us by suppliers or distributors if applicable. Failure of suppliers or distributors to supply updated information to us We reserve the right to change any information including but not limited to pricing, specifications, descriptions, or product names without notice.
3. PAYMENT All orders are placed in chosen currency [ie. US, AU, & NZ dollars]. In the case that you pay for an order with your credit card, we do not store your credit card number on our servers, however it may be retained by our payment gateway provider (Paypal and/or Stripe) in circumstances where this is required. In the case of offline payment, we will contact you to arrange payment. This process must be completed before your order can be fulfilled. In cases where your payment for an order fails for reasons including but not limited to insufficient card credit, or cheque dishonour, your access to membership may be paused or cancelled until payment issues rectified. Where the product is digital return policies are redundant.
4. PRICES AND TAXES Prices are displayed to New Zealand visitors of this website (unless otherwise marked) including GST if applicable to the product, and in NZ Dollars. If we determine that you are in a foreign country, we may display prices to you without GST and/or in alternate currencies.
5. RETURN POLICY Because of the nature of the products being digital, we are not able to provide a return or money back. However, if the product is deemed to be un-useable we will gladly rectify this problem and provide a replacement product. In the case of products sold in the Academy and/or membership a return of payment can be made in certain circumstances. Please ensure you have made contact for clarification via email to kellie @ kellieandco.com before purchase.
6. TAX INVOICE Upon completion of your order, we will supply a Tax Invoice to you in the form of an email. Please ensure that the email address you have provided us is correct.
7. SECURITY We use industry-standard SSL encryption where applicable to protect the privacy of information in transit between this website, yourself, and our suppliers including payment gateways. You acknowledge that the security of communications sent by electronic means cannot be guaranteed. You provide information to us via the internet at your own risk. We cannot accept responsibility for misuse or loss of, or unauthorised access to, your personal information where the security of information is not wholly within our control.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY Under no circumstances will we be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or other damages resulting from the purchase, delivery, use, or return of any product or service purchased from this website beyond the value of the item purchased, including but not limited to loss of profits or interruption to business.
9. PAYMENT PLANS Full access to any product purchased using a payment plan (where offered) ‘may’ be restricted if payment fails. Failure to make all payment ‘may’ result in exclusion from any paid product forums or groups.
10. PARTICIPATION IN FREE AND PAID GROUPS, FORUMS AND INTERACTIVE AREA’S You agree that you will not: Use our forum, private Facebook group or any other user interactive area of our site for any illegal purpose, Place any material in our forum, private Facebook group or any other user interactive area of our site that violates the copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, confidential information or other rights of any other party, Place any material in our forum, private Facebook group or any other user interactive area of our site that contains a false statement about any person, infringes upon the privacy rights of any other person, or threatens, harasses, abuses or embarrasses any other person, Place any advertising, attempted business solicitation, marketing materials or sales promotional materials in our forum, private Facebook group or any other user interactive area of our site, Place materials in our forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user interactive area of our site that are disruptive or off-topic.
11. ONE ON ONE COACHING/MENTORING SESSION BOOKINGS Sessions are to be paid for in full prior to booking. Session cost is charged in NZ$ unless otherwise indicated. Session cost will incur 15% GST for New Zealand residents. A tax invoice will be automatically generated and emailed on completion of payment. Please keep the invoice for your tax records. Any advice provided is suggestive only, taking action on advice is at the full discretion of the Mentor/Coachee and we will not be liable for results based on actions taken. It is the Mentor/Coachee’s responsibility to fully and completely research any suggestions, tactics, plans or strategies before undertaking action.
14. CANCELATION POLICY We reserve the right to cancel workshops. Cancellations will advised no less than three days from the workshop of which you will be provided with full refund, less a $10 administration fee. Occasionally, workshops are unable to reach the minimum numbers required for a workshop.
The Bloom PRODUCT Store
No product from the Bloom Collective can be used for resale
Our products and templates for only one use/purpose - to assist professional consultants, entrepreneurs in the creation of products, marketing tools and business content for their business. This means that the templates are only permitted to be used in the normal course of your business.
Any logo/product bought from The Bloom Store may not be copyrighted
All pre-made logos are NOT one-of-a-kind and will be resold
Any images used in the presentation are CO0 and free from unsplash.com - please see further details on unsplash's Licensing
All listings include digital files only. No physical items will be shipped
You agree that you fully understand the Logo products are include Adobe's Photoshop file and that you have some understanding of Photoshop to complete your product. [Please see our Guarantee]
All rights reserved. No part of Kellie & Co. and The Bloom Collective. products may be resold or reproduced in any form without written permission.
Please see T&C’s here
Bloom Online Wordpress Websites
Upgraded design service:
The turnaround time is 2 - 3 business days.
You will be contacted via email to confirm that your order has been received. Should you not here from us - please feel free to email Kellie direct at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not completely satisfied with your product please contact us and we will try our utmost to remedy the product for you. Please also note that an extra fee may occur. You will be fully informed of this process.
All rights reserved at kellieandco.com
Business Details: Kellie Annesley-Smith
Mailing Address: kellie at kellieandco.com
Buckley Road, Epsom, Auckland, New Zealand